From I-88 exit Highland Ave and head North to Butterfield Road/Rte 56. Hotel will be 1/4 mile on right side. From I-294 take I-88 West and exit Highland Ave, head North to Butterfield Rd/Rte 56, turn right on Butterfield, hotel will be 1/4 mile on right side.
Free Onsite Parking
Multiple companies from various industries will be attending this hiring event. Here are some tips for maximizing your experience:
1. Bring 10-15 resumes with you and don’t worry if it’s not perfect. It’s you the recruiters are here to see.
2. If you have pre-registered but can’t make it at your appointed time, come out anytime between 9:00 and 12:00 and we will work you in.
3. Professional attire is preferred, but if you’re coming straight from work the companies will understand.
4. Many of these opportunities are not posted on major job boards and the local recruiters do not want on-line applicants. They are here to meet you in person.
5. This event will give you a personal opportunity to learn about each company’s career path and culture.
Want to know what it takes to get into the elusive pharmaceutical/medical sales industry? Our Event Managers will give you the straight scoop at the event!
Car allowance, full benefits, 401K, growing company
B2B sales experience, bachelors degree required
Entry Level Medical Sales Representatives
Salary, benefits, car allowance
$100K income potential
IT/Engineering Staffing Sales Representatives
Advertising Account Executives
High income potential!
Online and Print Advertising
Industrial Sales Representatives
Inside Sales Representatives
Salary, benefits, bonuses, leads provided
$100K 1st year income potential
Financial Services Representatives
$100K+ income potential
Entry and Mid-level Sales Positions
Financial Services Associates
Sales Jobs Network Direct
B2B Reps needed for Medical Positions!
Medical Equipment and Supplies
Own your own business
Property & Casualty Agents
TIPS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Put this event on your calendar. You do not want to forget about it.
Come early so you have time for multiple interviews.
Professional attire is encouraged, although business casual is acceptable if you are coming from your current worksite.
No advance research is required. We will have an Event Navigator onsite who will inform you of all opportunities present in small return group orientation sessions.
Bring a friend! Most companies today have multiple openings.
Please be sure to "whitelist" emails from http://jobboardnetwork.com to ensure delivery of job board communications (newsletters, job announcements, event notifications, account updates, etc.).
How to whitelist email addresses from our job board - instructions for many popular email providers.