SALES JOBS NETWORK RECRUITING EVENT
||Thursday, December 13, 2012
|TIME:||9:00 am through 1:00 pm|
|LOCATION:||Embassy Suites Hotel|
Two Convention Center Plaza
Saint Charles, MO 63303
|RESUMÉS:||Bring 10+ copies of your resumé with you to this Event. Hiring managers from different companies will all want a copy.|
|ADD TO CALENDAR:
|Need More Info?
Companies Attending This Event
|Base, commissions, benefits, $130K+ opportunity|
|Mortgage Consultants | Loan Originators|
|B2B sales, no evenings or weekends, residual income|
|Benefits Counselors- Assoc. Sales Representatives|
|$100K+ income potential|
|Entry and Mid-level Sales Positions|
|Financial Services Associates|
|Sales Jobs Network Direct|
|B2B Reps needed for Medical Positions!|
|Dental Equipment Sales|
|Medical Equipment and Supplies|
|Software Sales Representatives|
|Base, commissions, benefits|
|Inside Account Manager|
|Medical technology provider||
Event Location Details
|Driving Directions:||Coming Soon.|
Free Onsite Parking
Multiple companies from various industries will be attending this hiring event. Here are some tips for maximizing your experience:
1. Bring 10-15 resumes with you and don’t worry if it’s not perfect. It’s you the recruiters are here to see.
2. If you have pre-registered but can’t make it at your appointed time, come out anytime between 9:00 and 12:00 and we will work you in.
3. Professional attire is preferred, but if you’re coming straight from work the companies will understand.
4. Many of these opportunities are not posted on major job boards and the local recruiters do not want on-line applicants. They are here to meet you in person.
5. This event will give you a personal opportunity to learn about each company’s career path and culture.
Want to know what it takes to get into the elusive pharmaceutical/medical sales industry? Our Event Managers will give you the straight scoop at the event!
See you Thursday!
Please be sure to "whitelist" emails from http://jobboardnetwork.com to ensure delivery of job board communications (newsletters, job announcements, event notifications, account updates, etc.).
How to whitelist email addresses from our job board - instructions for many popular email providers.