SALES JOBS NETWORK RECRUITING EVENT
||Wednesday, May 16, 2012
|TIME:||9:00 am through 1:00 pm|
|LOCATION:||Embassy Suites Hotel, Galleria|
2911 Sage Road
Houston, TX 77056
|RESUMÉS:||Bring 10+ copies of your resumé with you to this Event. Hiring managers from different companies will all want a copy.|
|ADD TO CALENDAR:
|Need More Info?
Companies Attending This Event
|Salary, benefits, car, entry level |
|Territory Sales Representatives|
|Biotech Sales Representatives|
|Salary, benefits, pharma, medical, top B2B reps welcome|
|Base, benefits, high income potential, hunters wanted|
|National Account Managers|
|Outside Sales Representatives|
|Inside Account Executives|
|Salary, benefits, car allowance, hunters wanted|
|$100K+ income potential|
|Entry and Mid-level Sales Positions|
|Financial Services Associates|
|Sales Jobs Network Direct|
|Dental Equipment Sales|
|Medical Sales, B2B sales experience needed!|
|Software Sales Representatives||
Event Location Details
|Driving Directions:||Please click on one of the map links above.|
Free Onsite Parking
Multiple companies from various industries will be attending this hiring event. Here are some tips for maximizing your experience:
1. Bring 10-15 resumes with you and don’t worry if it’s not perfect. It’s you the recruiters are here to see.
2. If you have pre-registered but can’t make it at your appointed time, come out anytime between 9:00 and 12:00 and we will work you in.
3. Professional attire is preferred, but if you’re coming straight from work the companies will understand.
4. Many of these opportunities are not posted on major job boards and the local recruiters do not want on-line applicants. They are here to meet you in person.
5. This event will give you a personal opportunity to learn about each company’s career path and culture.
Want to know what it takes to get into the elusive pharmaceutical/medical sales industry? Our Event Managers will give you the straight scoop at the event!
See you Wednesday!
REQUIRED SPECIAL PRE-REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
NOTE: These steps must be followed if you wish to interview with these companies. Only the companies with instructions below require a special procedure to be followed when an interview is desired – other attending companies do not require any special procedure. Be sure to bring enough printed copies of your resumé for all companies attending, not just for ones you wish to interview with.
1) Altria (PhilipMorrisUSA)
Altria has pre-event requirements that must be completed in order to interview with them at this event.
To start the process, go to the following website:
1) From the Company Name menu, select Altria Sales and Distribution Inc
2) Click “START YOUR SEARCH”
3) Select "EXTERNAL JOB SEEKER"
4) Select "territory sales manager" in Houston
5) Click the “Submit the job(s) button
5) Post the resume to any one of those job openings
6) Once the resume is posted you will be given a candidate reference #.
YOU NEED TO BRING THAT NUMBER WITH YOU TO THE JOB FAIR IN ORDER TO INTERVIEW WITH ALTRIA.
2) Biocare Medical
2) Prudential Financial
2) Sales Jobs Network Direct
Please be sure to "whitelist" emails from http://jobboardnetwork.com to ensure delivery of job board communications (newsletters, job announcements, event notifications, account updates, etc.).
How to whitelist email addresses from our job board - instructions for many popular email providers.